Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome to Natalie's blog and "My Fuzzy's World"!

I am Natalie, the author and illustrator of a new creative children's book by the name "My Fuzzy's World". This book will be available mid October 2009 on Amazon.com.

I will be writing about my book and my true passion-writing and illustrating for children. You might have to be a bit patient as I am new to blogging! I am very excited to be sharing my writing, illustrating, book publishing and online marketing experience in future blogs. I will be also sharing helpful information for inspiring children's writers and great online writers resources.

I am very passionate about my book and hope that it will inspire young readers to embrace the values of family, friendship and diversity and create their own colorful dreams to come true. My book shares the vibrant imaginary world of a little wise plush lion cub named Fuzzy. After Fuzzy encounters the loss of his close family, he embarks on a courageous journey to fulfil his dream of finding a loving home. He bravely pursues his dream and is rewarded with a loving family and plush friends, who also have colourful imaginary lives. On his life journey Fuzzy learns important lessons on family, love, friendship and diversity.

Please visit my website www.myfuzzysworld.com!

You can also follow myfuzzysworld on twitter!

Please feel welcome to leave any feedback in my guest book!

Happy reading! Looking forward to connect with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment